Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Dear Friends,

We are off on another journey, a journey to celebrate our Golden Anniversary, 50 years!  God has truly blessed Art and I.  We love the Lord and have served him from the beginning.  The Lord has given us 3 lovely daughters and 5 grandchildren.  But I ask, "Where have the years gone?"

I will be looking around me as I travel, and asking the Lord what He wants me to share with you when we return.  I will be back with you on Tuesday, the 26th of October.

God bless you, keep your eyes on Jesus, no matter what the storm may be in your life.  Isn't it wonderful to know He walks in the storm with us, and then calms the storms? 

We serve a Wonderful Lord and Savior. 

"The LORD Bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His
countenance upon you
and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26


In His Name,
Pastor Sharon





No comments:

Post a Comment